Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pickin!

 HEY GUYS! This is the piece that started it all!
I find a lot of my pieces on various Facebook trading cites. I found one cute washstand on Vestavia Trading and went to the ladies house (not alone of course). If you know my mom she can talk to a wall. So after talking with the lady for a while she told us that her husband had just bought a farm house out in the "country".
Guess what??? She said the previous owner was an antique dealer and left all of his stuff there. Our next question was when can we come look at it!?
We set up a date and hooked up the trailer and off we went!

OMG! First off this "country house" was beautiful, wish I had took pictures...
The old barn was full of antiques! HEAVEN!!
We bought a trailer load of buffets, old doors, tables, and so on..
Check out my loot below. I'm working on a few of them right now and these are also for sale.
Just email me at jncarlee@aol.com






I have tons more furniture available if your looking for something in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment