Thursday, April 24, 2014

Home is Where Everything Is...

So..
 I'm going to start a weekly view of my home..
Lets start out with my favorite room, my bedroom!
I love everything about it from the color of the walls to the style of the bed.
Here you go item by item.
 
My bed, ahhhh.... best thing we ever purchased! I would highly recommend a temper pedic (however its spelled) mattress.
Cast Iron bed Alabama Furniture Market
Side tables: TJ Maxx
Lamps: hobby lobby
Bed spread: TJ Maxx
Stars: Yard Sale
Bench: Going out of business sale

 My tables do not match but thats what I like about them. Matchy matchy is not my thing..
If things flow, Im ok with it.

Introducing my favorite lady! This buffet was in terrible shape when I got it FOR FREE!
It was green and needed a lot of wood work and patching but it was more than worth it!

These hydrangeas came from my aunts garden a few years ago. Just cut them and place them in a container with NO WATER to dry out. Also I have found out that the limelight hydrangeas do not dry as well as regular ones. Just a lil FYI
Mason Jar: Prattville Pickers

This piece was done in ASCP and painted Old White with a light distressing.

I will post the Wall Paint color ASAP
Hope you enjoy and remember EVERYTHING is always for sale!
ALSO please comment and give me some feedback about my blog. Things you would like to know or where I got this etc...
Jami
Jncarlee@aol.com

PS... after the pics with the room clean :)







1 comment: