Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Back Again!

I have been gone for way to long!!! July, August, and September may have been the busiest months I have ever had! From my 28TH BIRTHDAY, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Painting Classes, Beach Vacation, Vegas Trip, Nashville Shower, Lawley Reception, A New Puppy, Birth of a New Baby, and WORK!!!! I have been on OVERLOAD!! 

I think things will slow down this month but I have a 2nd Birthday party, my Dads Birthday, Nashville Trip, and Halloween all this month. Its stacking up to be a big one too!!! I am very thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life to share memories with!

I will be posting pictures from my Painting classes, and future dates on those too!
I will also post new blogs on the showers we did, showing the old wood boxes we made, flower arrangements etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment