Monday, May 12, 2014

Living Central


So here's a sneak into our main area, where we spend most of our time!
First off I like brown and black together! It's matches I don't care what anyone thinks! My main living/dining/eating area is a mixture or brown, black,cream, and a lil blue thrown in!


This is my beauty! I bought her as is from an estate sale in Selma,Al.  It's beautiful and I wouldn't change anything or paint her. There are some pieces I love in their original state. 


All of our furniture (couches, end tables) came from Rooms2Go is was our first real purchase as a couple! The rug is from Lowes. I actually ordered this in cream and it go delivered in black and I loved the brown couch with the black rug!


My mother gave me this old chair and I think it works perfectly!


My dad and I did this door together! It literally came in pieces and was raw wood! 
I would describe my house as a comfy lived in country house! 
Check out the antique pee pot for a door stop! Bet you would have never thought of that!


Blue, cream and fits perfectly!
Can't wait to get another frame like this for the other side of the door! I bought this from Christmas Village! I need to get the ladies name! She does an awesome job!
 I have many things left to do in my living room but it works.


Love the open floor plan!


Not everything has to match! (As I've said before.)


Curtains are on the agenda I just can't figure out the style or color! 


I also use the pee pot as a candle holder! So cute!
Hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. hey Jamie enjoyed the tour of your house. I have always liked tan/.brown and black together I put outfits together in that combo..Never thought of the blue but I like it....

    ReplyDelete